Saturday 15 March 2014

NAME :
LOW KUAN YOKE

MARTIC NO :
A11A161

FACULTY/UNIVERSITY :
FACULTY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND BUSINESS (FKP)
UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA KELANTAN (UMK)

DATE OF BIRTH :
21 JUNE 1991

PLACE OF BIRTH :
BUKIT MINYAK , PULAU PINANG

AREA OF STUDY :
BACHELOR OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP (WELLNESS) WITH HONORS

AMBITION :
ENTREPRENEUR

EVALUATION OF THIS ASSIGNMENT : 
Firstly i want express my gratitude to Puan Norliana have give me the opportunity to explore my 

my favourite travel location that is never think before. After done this assignment, I learn the way to explore the attraction of different city in the world and I also know how to do in the blog by express my feeling and share with my peers although doing it have take me a lot of time to done it and time consuming while overcome some difficulties while doing blog . Lastly , I hope my blog can get the attention of blogger and the knowledge can successful pass to you all.

1 comment: